- He has been in the food service industry for over 20 years.
- Mr. Sabree has attended Delaware State University, Community College of Philadelphia, and University of North Dakota
- His vast experience includes working in various food service establishments, a degree in business management, train-the-trainer certification, national recognition as an astute Certified Dietary Manager (CDM), a Certified Food Protection Professional (CFPP), Certified ServeSafe Instructor, and CDM/CFPP Proctor.
- His advance training and excellent management skills have been enhanced with affiliation with some of the world’s largest food service companies.
- Education, experience, dependable work ethics, and willingness to get the job done have all help to make him to be well-rounded and qualified to teach and lead others.
- Mr. Sabree is also an active member of the Dietary Managers’ Association (DMA).
- Asa is the Logisitcs Director of Primitive Plates, LLC.
- In addition to consultations, training sessions, and project management, Asa Z Muhammad Sabree is also available for speaking engagements and/or facilitating workshops.
Zaki Associates (ZA) brings a blend of experience, theory, skills, and
research to our consultations, trainings, and projects.
Under the leadership of Asa Z. Muhammad-Sabree, our company's work
style has been categorized as been flexible, courteous, affordable, and
innovative. Clients report that our work demonstrates professionalism, solid
organization, and precise implementation.
Asa Z. Muhammad-Sabree,
is the founder and CEO of Zaki Associates